When you find something that you really enjoy you should engage as often as you can.

While I will never build anything like this I am planning a major rehab of our little in ground store bought pond. I will be getting a nice load of the flat stone like it has around it now but do a better job of setting it all up. I can then put back the hose that ran a waterfall. The filter in the bottom of the pond pumps out a little spray shower and also can run around with a line for a waterfall. We have plants around this now including some small roses and other nice plants that are good cover for critters who drink from the pond. I also need to run a water line from the faucet manifold over to the pond so I can add water during dry spells. This will all be done on a Saturday. Once I have the rock the rest is easy.

I also have to have a plumber out to fix one of the faucets that popped a few years ago when it froze up. I had not gotten under the house to cut off the water. I also want them to add a cutoff up inside the house under a sink in the powder room there. Then I don't have to crawl halfway under my house to screw with the water shut off. I also have to start doing a better job of keeping my birdbath by the feeders cleaned out and filled with fresh water.

Deer like our yard and we see them every week or so. Sometimes they seem to hang around for a day or so. We have good safe cover when it rains and sometimes when it is raining there will be 5 or 6 up under the trees and azaleas. The Back hedge is about 15' tall at least and it hangs over the back fence and you can stand there in light rain and never feel a drop. The deer like that area.