Thread: Aligators

Aligators

Charley and Carla ----
    A duo of Super Heroes have found their way to my garden pond.
    Their super power is "Turtle Protector".

It could mean trouble for the occasional coon or heron, but the the turtles are now safe from harm.

Name:  sh777.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  162.1 KB

That is a really good idea.

I get it, my yard aint normal or interesting to my "friends".

Are the turtles afraid of Charley?
    After a couple days, maybe not.

Name:  cccc777.jpg
Views: 547
Size:  166.2 KB

Turtles are smart. They figured out that the alligators are not alive, but know that they are great protectors for them. Your yard may not be normal, but is very interesting. But what is normal? I'm not normal myself, just different. That is one thing that makes life fun, folks being different. It would be sad if everyone was the same. If I was a turtle, frog, or bird, or even a cat, I would come to live at your house. I know I would be well taken care of and have good food. I like your yard.

SMA
    A private "Galt's Gulch" in a Red state in the South
    I find your yard extremely interesting. Especially from the cat bird seat with ample Pilsner Urqell and good music playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Farley View Post
    I find your yard extremely interesting. Especially from the cat bird seat with ample Pilsner Urqell and good music playing.

Thanks Chuck.

I am sure of my friends should care as to "wtf" excites me, but I know some do.
    Last Summer I had 8 fun turtles in my garden pond (4000Gal).
    Over Winter in cold water they don't eat, sink to the bottom.
    I worry.

I knew one died.
    Today I am happy to say 7 are back. Some will show in any month, but one Mississippi Map has been missing. I look/hope for it every day. Today he is up like not a day has passed. It warms my heart.

Name:  777.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  189.1 KB

I have acquired a couple Western Painted to add some fun, and they seem to be happy.

Name:  wp777.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  171.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Kelly View Post
    If I was a turtle, frog, or bird, or even a cat, I would come to live at your house. I know I would be well taken care of and have good food.
    Thanks Mike.
    Some might think I go over board, but I don't. If you take on a creature like a tadpole or a Bride, you owe it to them to make their home as best you can.
    I am the only guy in a tie

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Farley View Post

Come on over ~
    I am the only guy in a tie

Bill,
    I know how much you enjoy your ponds. You took great pride in your pond in Matthews. It was entertaining to sit on the back porch drinking beer and listening to music and watch the waterfall and feed squirrels.