Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tomato Expert

I like to build stuff and the plant stand holders look nice. I will leave off the wheels. Good information here and I am excited and ready for Spring to be here.

1SG
    A private "Galt's Gulch" in a Red state in the South
    I replaced all the boards on my boat dock several years ago. I added the castors so the water from the planters wouldn't rot the dock boards. I don't have it in me to tackle that project again. They were easy enough to build.

Got my mater stand built, will post as soon as I get it painted and in place.

I will never do this. Far too much work and I hate work. I am sort of lazy. Well maybe I am very lazy. I like to jog and I do that every day. When I retire some day I may just do more of that and ride my bike. I have thought about working on parts of my yard and get some good plants growing and get more of the yard cleaned out. I have already spent hours getting up leaves and I hate that. The big tree out front has still got leaves on it and it will not finish dropping them for another few weeks. All I have done so far is vac them up with my lawn tractor. I will do that two more times. I still have to blow all the leaves out of the front flower beds and clean them up. Making this worse is all the rain. I cannot use the lawn tractor with the ground being so wet.

I think all the tomato stuff is fantastic. I may show this to my brother. He has a world class wood shop and he may decide to make some of these but my son in law plants a really big garden at my brothers every year so I don't know.

A hobby is not work, it is fun.

Neighbors rake leaves and burn. I don't, never have as that is work. Leaves are the "brown gold" that will decompose in a couple months and fertilize the land. Neighbors are encouraged to dump them all in my yard, as I am not offended by the sight of a leaf on the ground.
    I'm always in the dark
    Living in a pony keg and giving off sparks

I on the other hand love yard work. I cut my leaves up with my John Deere lawn tractor and once they are mulched up, yard looks like the were raked gotten up. They have been chewed up into tiny little pieces and put back into the ground. I like the smell of oil and gas from the blower or weed eater and enjoy riding the mower. Lots of fun and when I finish, I can admire what I have done. Leaves are not meant to be burned either. That's what a lot of folks used to do in town. Most towns have banned that and will pick your leaves up now. I'll get started on my mater boxes next month.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12