Thread: DOGS

DOGS

I have two. One is a Beagle and one is a mix. Both showed up here skin and bone, the Beagle with heart worms. I was not for taking them in, but what can you do?

Now, they have taken over. The Beagle is my constant companion for these last years. The mix is just an incredible friend.
    They are worth more to me than my even my house. Back when New Orleans was flooded and people were on their roof tops with the dog - the copter made them leave the dog. I would never do that. Together we would find away.

This month brings on a problem. Rosey has to go to the vet for her yearly check up and shots. The old girl has gained weight. She is as fat as me. The vet is going to put her on another diet. Beagles love food more than any dog.

CPT
    Yep. Will most likely be when, not if I get another dog (just lost my best friend of 14 years in February, so it's taken a while to "move on"...). I miss the companionship most of all. A good dog is just priceless. They never burden you with their "bad day". Always there for you regardless. Impossible for anyone not to fall in love with them (even HITLER had a pet dog, for F sake...)!