Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Martin House

I can send with several more levels of resolution but I never know what will go through someone's server. I forgot yours is not too limited. I need to take some photos of some of the birds I am seeing. Never saw them before and they keep coming. The feeders on the left side of the photo are right by a long log pile and at the far end there are old rotten logs I left there for bugs to feed the birds in the winter. My wife got pissed off at me yesterday as she walked in the yard about 10 yards from the feeders and got pooped on.

I saw two interesting birds. One looked like a sparrow but was reddish on the head and shoulders and another that looked like a finch but it was sort of black and white with a peak on top of its head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty Gass View Post
    I saw two interesting birds. One looked like a sparrow but was reddish on the head and shoulders and another that looked like a finch but it was sort of black and white with a peak on top of its head.

Well that narrows it down

You cannot watch birds with out binos. It can be difficult to ID a bird new to you if you don't snap a photo for reference.

I had to fill up the feeders today. Once it started raining Monday night the birds ate everything. They are out there in droves right now eating everything. My back yard turns into a marsh with all this rain so the birds go crazy. The big birdbath is overflowing and the pond is now full and will start to overflow before dark.

I have the newest iPhone 11Pro Max and it has three cameras that work together. It will take as good a photo as I think you can take without paying a fortune for a camera. My photos were from inside through a window and screen. Outside they are great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12