Thread: Vintage CB

Vintage CB

Ran across this old photo today.
    It is many years old and was the first Catbird Chair here at the lake. At the time had not built the Catbird House.

As one can see, I was cutting edge.
    Note the fan under the umbrella.
    For music had attached 4 speakers on the chair arms, and a sub-woofer was under the chair. The sound was OK.

Name:  CATBIRD1.jpg
Views: 728
Size:  181.5 KB

How could you hear the songs of the birds?

I would rather hear Sarah -

Do they make fans under umbrellas, or is that an original? If it is an original, need to get a patent on it.

I have a hard time driving my car with the top down and listening to music unless I am driving too fast to hear birds etc. When I drive around neighborhoods loaded with trees it is nice to hear all of the sounds the critters make. I like listening to music. I will be putting some speakers on my back screened in porch this fall so I can sit out there and enjoy by back yard more. The road runs right behind my house but I have a fence and big bushes etc to block the view of the road so it is not too bad.

Well there have not been as many birds in my yard lately and not any rabbits and very few squirrels. I found out why yesterday. It turns out that one of the hawks from across the street spends lots of time in my yard sitting on the birdbath. My wife says it is there most every day when she comes home for lunch.