Thread: TRANSFER PORTAL

MSG

TRANSFER PORTAL

Five Star outside linebacker for Georgia has entered the transfer portal. Kirby Smart dismissed Brenton Cox from the team and immediately Cox signed up for the transfer portal.

Cox had already been beaten out for the starting position by 5 Star freshman Nolan Smith who joined the Dawgs in January and Cox was fighting for a back-up spot.

Word was not out on why he was dismissed but he had an arrest in April for Marijuana possession and evidently he had not been very coachable. As a freshman, he was in a dust-up with senior teammate D'Andre Walker in the Middle Tenn. State game when he lost containment on a runner twice in a row and D'Andre called him out and they had a shoving match. Then in the game of the year against Alabama, he let Jalen Hurts break containment twice on the game winning scoring drive.

Georgia will be a much better team without this so-called 5 Star player. Some school will undoubtedly pick him up despite his record at Georgia.

I am really pissed as to TRANSFER PORTAL .
    The NCAA brass must be getting rich off this.
    Why this kid gets to play, and this one does not has no logic.
    Under the table $$ can be the only reason.

ALL (100%) should sit out a year (graduates excluded of course).
    Go ask Alice, I think she'll know

Tigers have lost some guys.
    All so far most have been guys who sat out a year or were grads.
    To be honest, glad some of them had that opportunity. They are still TIGERS, and I want the best opportunities for them.

This season Feaster (graduate) will line up with USuCk. Tigers needed him, but he believed he needed more carries. I disagree, but damn - USuCK? Feaster is an awesome back, not many like him ot there. He would have been NFL from Clemson.

This season Hunter Johnson may be the starter at Northwestern. He is an Indiana boy who came here. He sat out last year. His talent is off the chart. Stay tuned, you will be reading about this great kid. This year I am a Northwestern fan as they have a Tiger.

Colleges spend time and money on kids. A kid taking an offer, takes it away from another.
    I prefer sitting out a year as the rule.
    Go ask Alice, I think she'll know

Agree that if a kid transfers, he must sit out 1 year. No exceptions! Period! You transfer, You sit out!
    Nuff Said!