Long and "alarmist". ~Ten years will tell if "global cooling" and a "next little ice age" is indeed imminent (due to sun spot activity that historically indicates that our Sun is going into a period of "low output"). IF so, I pray that I will be around then just to hear all the current "global warming" frauds back track and claim that "I was NEVER really a believer in AGW....I was "tricked" into going along with it!", etc., etc. Lock 'em all up and throw away the key, sez I. What say you?:

Theodore WhiteJune 20 at 6:18 PM

Deep Global Cooling: 2020s, 2030s & 2040s:
The Sun's Grand Minimum: Preparation, Relocation & Survival
'Torrential Rains, Floods & Snow in June 2019'
by Theodore White, astromet.sci

If you are reading this, (you) clearly understand that many of the people you now know - in 10-12 years - may not be alive.
That is because the extreme weather and climate of global cooling under the Sun's Grand Minimum is about to threaten and change the lives of nearly everyone on Earth.
Those people who throw away their money today on sports betting will be dead from hypothermia, hunger and starvation.
In fact, anyone wasting time, money and resources now will be on the verge of death by the end of the 2020s.
By the early 2030s, many will be dead.
The cause?
The Sun's Grand Minimum and deep climate of global cooling.
As of mid-June, has anyone noticed the near increasing cloudiness, and the constant and regular heavy amounts of rainfall?
Has anyone seen the headlines of floods and flash floods continuing?
For instance, torrential rain washed out bridges, closed down roads and ruined farm fields in Oxford, New York on Wednesday, June 19, 2019.
“This is the worst damage I’ve ever seen,” said Rick Paden, who has been village of Oxford public works superintendent for 40 years.
Nancy Ryan, who lives on a farm on Ryan Road who said their rain gauge measured 4 inches of rain falling in just 30 minutes.
“It was just unbelievable,” said Ryan, 78. “People say the weather isn’t changing. It is changing when you get a storm like that.”
In Southern New Jersey, torrential rainfall causing flash floods made a total mess, so much that the governor declared a state of emergency.
Southampton and Westville, New Jersey were among the hardest-hit areas, where dozens of residents were evacuated.
The Red Cross New Jersey Region set up reception centers in those two towns.
Residents across South Jersey were affected by a suspension of New Jersey transit service between Lindenwold and Broadway. Overnight flooding had closed stations and damaged the track bed along the transit line.
NBC News reported,
“Craig Boron and his dogs out of nowhere are homeless, washed out of their house early Thursday morning, June 20, 2019 in flash floods that vanquished an entire neighborhood in Burlington County, New Jersey.
"It’s the first house I’ve ever had in my life. It’s gone. I don’t know what I’m going to do," Boron said through tears, standing in a couple feet of water from the Rancocas Creek that swelled into his Southampton neighborhood.
He never expected flooding of this magnitude, noting that he doesn't have flood insurance.
"Everything I’ve worked for, I’ve been doing this since I was 14, everything I’ve worked for is gone," Boron said. "I don’t know what to do. I don’t have any place to go."
Police and other rescue personnel used boats to get to the homes. But it wasn't just the Rancocas Creek that spilled over its banks.
Farther south in New Jersey, in towns along the Big Timber Creek in Gloucester County, similar rescues took place.
Flooding along the rivers reached near-record-setting levels.
And so suddenly the water rose, residents said. The only initial warning signs they had were heavy downpours and lightning in the darkness.”
Moreover, there continues to be snowfall, yes, snowfall, up to the summer solstice in the northern hemisphere.
In British Columbia there was snow on June 19, 2019, So much snow in fact that people commented that it looked like the month of December on the Connector Highway.
Meanwhile, in the United States, snow will fall through the first day of summer in the northern hemisphere.
It's not unheard of to get snow in the higher elevations of the Mountain West in June, but it is quite rare to see a few to several inches of snow. That is especially true considering it is now summer
The National Weather Service in Boise, Idaho, has already issued warnings that said snow will fall and even accumulate in parts of the state.
While nearly all of the accumulating snow is expected to fall in the high elevation areas of Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, and Colorado, some roads, highways and even interstates are likely to be impacted.
These events are caused by the activity of the Sun and the climate of global cooling which will be with the world over the next straight three decades according to my astromet forecasts.
We are now in the first phase of global cooling (2017-2029) and by the year 2030 all 'man-made global warming' alarmists who wanted to destroy energy-rich fossil fuel use will do anything they can to use those same fossil fuels to stay alive in this era of global cooling.
All their talk and propaganda of fighting 'climate change' will have become a distant memory.
In fact, you will be very hard-pressed in the late 2020s and all through the 2030s to find anyone who claim to have ever believed and propagated the ideology of 'man-made global warming.'
They will not want to use unreliable wind and solar energy because they fear that the energy grid will collapse under the Sun’s Grand Minimum and the cooler and much wetter environment.
They will strive and fight to use fossil fuels because they will want to eat, to stay warm and remain dry - and to be alive.
The reality of hundreds of millions of people who will die from hypothermia, great floods and hunger will have put the death-knell - literally - on the final nail in the coffin of the 'man-made global warming' ideology.
The dystopian future I am painting for you is coming and it will all be caused by the Sun's Grand Minimum featuring a new mini ice age.
As a forecaster - and a human being - I will continue to do everything within my power to warn and help anyone who seeks it to survive and thrive through this new and very dangerous era of global cooling under the Sun's Grand Minimum. To know more for a personalized relocation write to astro730@gmail.com.
‘CONSTANT RAINS & FLOODS THREATEN CROPS’
On June 18, 2019, the Washington Post reported that throughout the United States’ 18 major corn-producing states, there has been one refrain for the past few weeks:
To plant or not to plant?
There comes a point of no return, where the cost of planting outweighs potential remuneration, where yields dwindle and there just may not be enough days for plants to mature before a hard frost.
For many American corn farmers - that point is now.
On Monday, the U.S. Department of Agriculture reported that domestic plantings is now at its slowest pace in more than 40 years and in anticipation of an impending crops shortage futures are trading at their highest levels in five years.
All of this is due to the climate of global cooling and the Sun’s Grand Minimum.
In the United States, the U.S. Department of Agriculture had an important week.
To the lay-person, the government agency made headlines for announcing a move of key departments (the Economic Research Service and the National Institute of Food and Agriculture) to Kansas City from Washington D.C. Employees turned their back on Secretary Sonny Perdue in silent protest at a meeting this week.
But of greater consequence to agriculture markets were changes made to the corn balance sheet for new crop in the wake of the late winter, cool temperatures and massive floods I forecasted.
In an unusual move in the wake of the snowmelt and constant rains that caused the floods of spring 2019; production estimates for new crop corn were adjusted.
Planted area came down 3 million acres from the previous report and March intentions.
As planting is still going on, the reduction will have been bigger as some people in the market expecting at least 10 million acres to be lost.
Yield also was reduced, falling from a trend estimate of 176 bushels per acre to 166.
It is very rare for USDA to make production changes in the month of June. That’s because acreage is not usually changed until planted acreage is reported at the end of June.
Yield is only sometimes changed in July, but that is done in the August report.
But then again, this is not a normal year, with corn planting historically delayed because of all the constant rain which I continue to say is going to be the new normal.
Corn rallied above the nearly five-year highs late last week, indicating the potential for corn to test the next resistance level at $5.15 per bushel on long-term charts.
The impetus for the corn rally has been the horrible spring planting conditions that has trimmed corn carryout potential a great deal.
The US Department of Agriculture (USDA) already said in its June 2019 report that the country has lost about 3 million acres of corn that won’t be planted, and another 10 bushels per acre from yield of late planted corn that did actually get planted.
As of June 17, 2019 about 8% to 10% of the nation’s corn was still unplanted, or about 7.2 million acres for harvest.
Now, to lose 170 bushels per acre on 7 million comes to nearly 1.2 billion bushels of lost production.
When you include a 10-bushel-per-acre loss on the remaining 80 million acres harvested that subtracts another 800 mb of production.
Essentially, there is now no carry out of corn, and the production season has just begun.
The USDA also reported 25% of the soybean crop is unplanted - which comes to about 20 million acres.
Most of it is in the state of Illinois which has 30% unplanted soybean crops and is and 25% behind normal.
Then comes Indiana which is 36% unplanted and 30% behind normal.
Michigan is 47% unplanted and 41% behind normal.
Missouri remains 43% unplanted and 24% behind normal.
South Dakota is 30% unplanted and 28% behind normal.
Ohio is an amazing 54% unplanted and 48% behind normal with Wisconsin being 23% unplanted and 16% behind normal.
As I’ve been forecasting, the agricultural market is now more sensitive to the climate and weather.
I can also say that my forecast continues to be wet for the Midwest into next week (mid-June 2019.)
My call is that there is more precipitation ranging to be about 3 inches of rain all of Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri and Ohio.
That will effectively end the planting period for soybeans, with the rain already underway with 1 to 1.5 inches of rain over the next three days this week, then followed by more rain next week.
With the final planting date of June 20th in those states, it is my call that planting plant will not occur for millions of acres of soybeans – and right now the markets have not digested that fact – not yet.
Understand that real cause of extreme climate is the activity of Sun that forces highly unusual weather outbreaks via a wavy Jet Stream.
The jet stream is a band of strong winds that flow rapidly around the Earth from west to east at approximately. It divides warm air masses from cold air masses.
But, a wavy jet stream - as the world has been experiencing ever more frequently - allows very cold Arctic air in the northern hemisphere to migrate deeper south into warmer mid-latitudes as warm air displaces into higher latitudes.
The result of this is an increase of extreme weather events - including the frigid cold outbreaks throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
It has nothing whatsoever to do with man-made with global warming which does not exist.
The science confirms that the cause of the disruption of the Jet Stream is the activity of the Sun and global cooling.
And the Earth's climate past shows that extreme severe weather increases with a cooling Earth - not a warming one.
Those who say that the Earth is warming are ignorant of what is happening in the real world. They claim that the floods are from ‘sea-level rise’ when many of the regions that have floods are landlocked.
The fact is that all the precipitation is coming not from sea-level rise’ but from above our heads – from the atmosphere – which is cooling due to the quiescent Sun.
The Sun's Grand Minimum, which I forecasted would begin its Grand Minimum and a new mini-ice age just as the decade of the 2020s begins is now underway and far worse is coming.
'2029-2053: CROP FAILURES, FAMINE & STARVATION'
The scenario I am painting here is not fiction.
For instance, if you reside now within any city that has seen, or is experiencing a rise in homeless and hungry people living in camps within your city, it is a sure sign to leave that city.
That is because the economic injustice already apparent where you reside will trend to even more people experiencing hunger, then disease - until the extreme weather of global cooling causes you and your family to become one of those facing hunger and disease.
It is very real and it is coming due to the failure of nations, governments and society to properly prepare for global cooling under the Sun's Grand Minimum; this - while foolishly wasting immense resources for several previous decades on the propaganda and ideology of 'man-made global warming.'
Consider the major floods in the American Midwest, where valuable unsold, stored grain were ruined in storage bins underwater.
With over billions in losses, the destruction of cattle, pigs and other livestock by floodwaters has left ranchers and farmers in despair in several agricultural states.
The greatest threat of the climate of global cooling - other than polar vortexes during winter seasons (with some during spring and summer) are subzero cold temperatures and powerful storms along with torrential and constant rains causing greater and greater floods.
Here is what is coming down the road as a result:
Reduced and interrupted energy to power grids caused by extreme storms - along with frequency of years of crop failures with increasing food shortages in the mid-to-late 2020s leads to worse to come in the 2030s.
As crop failures increase, famine causes rising food prices and hunger spreads.
Paradoxically, the first two things people will notice disappear will be cheap fast food and on the other end of the spectrum more expensive restaurant food service.
As food becomes scarcer with crop failure, so does access to it.
Moreover, food becomes increasingly expensive with supermarket shelves seeing shortages of food and its by-products because transportation become frequently disrupted by extreme weather.
Shortages in urban regions become more common and people begin hoarding food causing more shortages while others seek to steal food to eat and to horde.
Those who are hungry experience desperation along with a decline in both physical energy and personal motivation.
Constant hunger has led to overwhelming apathy among people that is punctuated by paradoxical periods of irrational irritability to the borderline of reaching emotional and mental illness
Hunger is very different from the nuances of appetite.
Pangs of the beginning stages of starvation changes people with the inability to tell the difference between the constant gnawing of hunger and normal appetite.
Appetite can be answered with a meal.
But in the climate of deep global cooling, hunger is a need that features a hollowness that begs to be satisfied by any means necessary.
Standing in lines to obtain food becomes a source of explosive conduct.
At eating tables, people often turn on one another annoyed by one another other's voices. Plate-licking becomes commonplace.
In the 2030s as this second and worst phase of global cooling and the Sun's Grand Minimum is underway (2029-2041) people will become distracted by constant daydreams of food.
People will guzzle water to fill themselves for lack of food.
Smoking and chewing gum will become widespread to just be able to temporarily stave off severe pangs of hunger.
Emotions of boredom and indifference will mix with desperation and resignation as socializing with others is completed focused on ulterior motives to immediately need to obtain food at any cost.
The emotions of permeating dullness seesaws back and forth to moments of inexplicable feelings of euphoria followed by emotional crashes.
Hundreds of millions will crave and steal food while some will profit from the famines by hoarding grain and livestock.
Farming communities everywhere will become near-fortresses as urbanites will attempt to raid rural regions and farms to gain access to food.
The most vulnerable will be the elderly, young children, the handicapped and those who are physically ill.
Those who are addicted to alcohol and drugs; as well as those who are emotionally and mentally disturbed will also be vulnerable to the ravages of the weather of global cooling.
Meanwhile, treaties between nations will crumble in the face of worldwide famine as the climate of global cooling ruins entire crops.
The geopolitical pressures of the Sun's Grand Minimum causes hue-and-cries within nations with impending acts of violence among nations - all for the access to food.
Society in the 2030s and 2040s degenerates into a period of deep pessimism and remorse for not preparing as the extreme weather of the new mini ice age matures.
Fears of people throughout society will have become so widespread that many will feel as if there is nothing to live for.
I know that it is a very bleak picture of the coming future, but I tell you that this new mini ice under the quiescent Sun is what you can expect.
If you are reading this warning then it means to protect yourself and your family that you should drop all unnecessary activity you are doing now and focus your energy on making preparations for what is to come.
'CAUSE OF THE CLIMATE DISASTER -
'THE QUIESCENT SUN'
My forecast warnings for nearly 20 years on the emerging quiescent Sun has been confirmed in the mid-Twenty-Tens by other scientists.
Before then, I was derided and mocked as a 'denier' by those who claimed that the Sun has little to no effect on the Earth's climate as they used the ideology that humanity was responsible for climate change.
This, despite the fact that the Sun provides all the energy for life on Earth; the claims of 'man-made global warming' alarmists are the ravings of people who are clearly either ignorant or insane, or both.
But certainly not informed of the fact that the Sun does indeed control the Earth's climate and during solar minimums the our climate enters into the negative and dangerous atmospheric state of global cooling.
One of the natural consequences of a solar minimum is for the upper part of the Earth’s atmosphere to cool down. That is happening now.
Another impact of the Sun’s activity is the weakening of the ambient solar wind and its magnetic field which, in turn, allows more cosmic rays to penetrate the solar system.
The intensification of cosmic rays has important consequences on such things as the safety of airline passengers and astronauts in space, greatly increasing Earth’s cloud cover with frequent and heavy rains.
One of the most ways the Sun’s quiescent cycle affects our planet is by cooling the Earth’s thermosphere.
The thermosphere is the part of the Earth’s atmosphere as it begins at about 50 miles (80 kilometers) above the earth’s surface and extends to outer space.
Data from NASA’s TIMED satellite confirmed that the Earth’s atmosphere is losing heat energy near the edge of space as we approach the Sun’s Grand Minimum and is about to set a space age record for cold.
Back in the year 2015 it was finally announced that a new examination of the Sun's solar cycle produced unprecedented accurate models of irregularities within the Sun's magnetic heartbeat.
The discovery drew on dynamo effects in two layers of the Sun - one close to the surface and another deep within its convection zone.
These were to climate conditions last seen during the 'mini ice age' that began in the year 1645.
It confirmed my finding that solar activity will fall by as much as 60% during the decades of the 2030s and 2040s.
The results were presented by solar scientist Professor Valentina Zharkova at a National Astronomy Meeting in 2015.
It had been 172 years since a scientist first spotted that the Sun's activity varied over a cycle lasting around 10 to 12 years.
But every cycle is a little different and of the models of causes to date have fully explained fluctuations.
Many solar physicists initially put the reasons for various solar cycles down to a dynamo caused by convecting fluid deep within the Sun.
However, Zharkova and her colleagues found that adding a second dynamo, close to the surface, completed the picture of the Sun's inner activity with surprising accuracy.
"We found magnetic wave components appearing in pairs - originating in two different layers in the Sun's interior," Zharkova said.
"They both have a frequency of approximately 11 years, although this frequency is slightly different, and they are offset in time.
Over that cycle, the waves fluctuate between the northern and southern hemispheres of the Sun.
Combining both magnetic waves together and comparing to real data for the current solar cycle, we found that our predictions showed an accuracy of 97 percent."
Zharkova and her colleagues derived their model using a technique called 'principal component analysis' of magnetic field observations from the Wilcox Solar Observatory in California.
They examined three (3) solar cycles-worth of magnetic field activity, covering the period from 1976-2008.
In addition, they compared their predictions to average sunspot numbers - another strong marker of solar activity.
All the predictions and observations were closely matched.
Looking ahead to the next solar cycles, the model predicted that the pair of the Sun's magnetic waves become increasingly offset during solar cycle #25, which peaks in the year 2022.
During solar cycle #26, which spans the decade from 2030 to 2040 - the two waves will become exactly out of synch and this will cause a major reduction in the Sun's activity.
"In cycle 26, the two waves exactly mirror each other -- peaking at the same time - but - in opposite hemispheres of the Sun," said Zharkova.
"Their interaction will be disruptive, or they will nearly cancel each other out.
We predict that this will lead to the properties of a Maunder Minimum," said Zharkova.
"Effectively, when the waves are approximately in phase, they can show strong interaction, or resonance, and we have strong solar activity.
When they are out of phase, we have solar minimums.
When there is full phase separation, we have the climate conditions last seen during the Maunder minimum, some 374 years ago."
Some solar scientists are only now beginning to incorporate planetary modulation into climate and weather forecasts - something that astrometeorologists have been doing for centuries.
'HOW TO PREPARE'
The first thing to do to prepare - is to prepare 'you.'
That means to read and study all you can on the Sun's Grand Minimum and climate/weather of global cooling.
It is vital that you get your mind completely wrapped around the fact and seriousness of what is now underway and especially what is to come.
This consciousness - that awareness - is the very first step to be able to act and to continue to act in the future.
The second step is to get yourself and others in your family and community either relocated to safer regions and then to begin to grow food and food by-products.
Seek out like-minded people and educate those who are fence-sitters.
However, but do not waste time on those who consume your valuable time to debate you on 'man-made global warming.'
As hard as it may be to admit, you have to know that those people are already dead should they continue to believe blindly in 'man-made global warming' - which does not exist.
They will be absolutely no good toward helping anyone, much less themselves, on the stark realities of the quiescent Sun and what is to come in this mini-ice age.
Work together in pairs and in teams.
As one group grows food and the other cans and stores food; it is also important to buy and barter amongst yourselves for materials and products that can be used during the era of global cooling under the Sun's Grand Minimum.
Purchase boy scout manuals and books - especially for females to study.
These boy scout methods and techniques will become invaluable resources for women, girls and boys to know exactly what to do and how to survive and thrive when it comes to handling adverse weather conditions and outdoor activity in general.
Materials designed to withstand cold temperatures and the very wet conditions of heavy rain, snow and ice will be extremely valuable.
Buy tough, waterproof and insulating materials that can last a long time.
Do not waste resources on fair-weather materials (like those purchased for summer recreation) as they are not durable and are only used for short spans of time. It is a complete waste of your money.
Rather, concentrate on long-lasting and durable products that you can use and reuse for years on end.
The first phase of global cooling (2017-2029) is already underway. These years is your last chance to prepare for the worst to come.
And the worse IS coming.
The second phase of global cooling (2029-2041) will see the most horrendous and extreme climate conditions anyone alive at that time we have ever experienced.
The prepared will survive.
The unprepared will die.
Be one of those who is alive - and not only that - but be among those who will thrive.
There is nothing we can do about climate change - be not misled - except in forecasting and in preparation.
These are the only two powers that we as human beings have when it comes to the climate and weather.
~ Theodore White, astromet.sci.