Thread: CLEMSON FOOTBALL ATTENDANCE?

MSG

CLEMSON FOOTBALL ATTENDANCE?

Someone posted this on Facebook and I find it very hard to believe. Clemson fans are more loyal than most in college football. This has to be fake news or there is a logical explanation.

clemsonattendance.jpg

I guess that was a "fun jab" from you Tony, if not, why post fake news?
    Good Fun.

As to attendance, all seasons tickets sell out and at most games a few folks even show up.
    It aint like NY City or Athens as Clemson is a small town back in the woods.

In off season "experts" write as to all this to get paid.
    Most of them say Clemson is an exciting venue for a game, but in truth, most who post that have never been to a game here.
    I have been to many, many, many.

The deal is the tail gate is off the chart. Opposing fans are welcomed and fed well. Hospitallity is 100%, but is tested when AssCocks visit. Unlike in Athens, no one will be keying your car, just calling you over for a beer. Tiger Fans pride themselves on Southern Hospitality. People feel safe here and they are.

Inside the stadium, many fans show. They drive hundreds of miles as the stadium is back in woods. Unlike wealthy colleges, it does not hold a hundred thousand, but is a tough place for opponents as the "few" fans who show are "all in".
    Some schools do not have a home field advantage, history proves that Clemson does.
    * * * Deo Vindice * * *
    I don't know where it's leading me to
    But I know I can make it if I lean on you

MSG
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    I guess that was a "fun jab" from you Tony, if not, why post fake news?
    Good Fun.

The deal is the tail gate is off the chart. Opposing fans are welcomed and fed well. Hospitallity is 100%, but is tested when AssCocks visit. Unlike in Athens, no one will be keying your car, just calling you over for a beer. Tiger Fans pride themselves on Southern Hospitality. People feel safe here and they are.
    Yes, of course it was a fun jab. But I did call it Fake News. I did read more by going to Greenville online and they explained that Clemson sells all of their alloted tickets but a certain few thousand are alloted to the opponents and they do not always use all of them and that has produced the non-sellouts.

I will overlook another of your fun jabs about the keying of cars in Athens "fake". Georgia tailgaters are legendary in their hospitality and have great fun and fellowship with the visitors. Even with the pesky Yellow Jacket fans.