Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Georgia Bulldogs 2019

We will have enough to play a spring game. A "Go Fund Me & Get Me out if Jail" has been started to raise money for the brawlers. I sent in some "Get out of Jail Free" Monopoly cards I had from my Monopoly game. As long as they stay away from the illegal substances, we'll be okay. They were probably fighting over girls. Women & money is usually behind a good fight. Players involved may not have received their money from the alumni yet.

As we all begin with the worry that will build over Summer, lets revisit this:
    Per Vegas, Georgia is now a 20 point fav over Vandy.

The Murrary State and Ark State margin will be what ever the Dawgs want it to be.

Then Notre Dame. The ND offense should be improved, and the "D" maybe less.
    Last year an unexpected "star" showed up in Ian Book. All he did was lead the team to an undefeated season, so the Irish now know how to win. A fun thing is how the season went.
    They "got by" in most games, but in the games against ranked teams, rose to another level and dominated. Against the Clemson Power Rangers were only able to find 3 points, but that is understandable.

If this game were not at Georgia, the line would be different as Georgia has a real home field advantage. ND will have played Louisville and New Mexico, so kinda like what Georgia will have faced. Both teams will be ranked, and like most teams, will not yet have earned that.
    What do you guys think the Vegas line will be and what are your game day predictions.

Aug. 31 at Vanderbilt
    Sept. 7 MURRAY STATE
    Sept. 14 Ark STATE
    Sept. 21 NOTRE DAME

MSG
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    As we all begin with the worry that will build over Summer, lets revisit this:
    Per Vegas, Georgia is now a 20 point fav over Vandy.

What do you guys think the Vegas line will be and what are your game day predictions.

Aug. 31 at Vanderbilt
    Sept. 7 MURRAY STATE
    Sept. 14 Ark STATE
    Sept. 21 NOTRE DAME
    Early season games like these are very difficult to predict.

I have no clue as to Vegas.

I would think Vandy will possibly be less than 20 since it is at Vandy and the 1st game. Murray State and Ark State don't matter .... they will be practice and being careful not to show Notre Dame any clues to help them game plan.

Notre Dame will show up and give the Dawgs a game but in the end I think GA by two touchdowns.

WR Jeremiah Holloman has been dismissed from the team.

He is a great player and will be missed.

The deal, as I see it, is in the past teams like Georgia, Florida, and Florida State have kinda let the players run wild as they are campus super stars.

Coach Smart has stepped up.