Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CLEMSON TIGERS 2019

Those last posts as to RB are accurate.
    Last season a guy came in and did OK.
    As a freshman, Clemson running back Dixon rushed for 547 yards and totaled five rushing touchdowns

Dixon ranked fifth in the country among qualified backs with 8.8 yards per carry.
    8.8 is awesome crap. That was not accurate crap.
    It was at the end of games when the other team had quit. The Tigers wanted to keep it on the ground to run the clock, and the opponents felt the same need.

How will he do this year against first string defenses? He is shorter and lighter than most big time backs, but quick and strong.
    Go ask Alice, I think she'll know

Tigers have one of the best coaching staff in the Nation, if not the best. With that, they will get the most out of every player and then some to overcome any short comings. I look for another strong season at Clemson this year. It should be a good fun time in Tiger Land, until they meet the Dawgs in the Final.

Last year I boldly predicted Clemson would run the ball.
    They did as they had 3 strong backs who could take over a game. They were running behind a strong line.

This year the strong line is different, but excellent.
    Two of the backs are gone (Feaster and Choice).

I predict they will again be able to run the ball. Clemson runs the ball. All great teams run the ball. Alabama got away from that last season, but look for a return to it this season.

As we aint Georgia with all that incredible talent, that leaves us with one small guy from Louisiana who was not highly recruited, so came here. Travis Etienne is shorter than me and about my weight. It is true his is more muscle than beer.
    etn.jpg

Here he is with the big guy who opened holes for him last season.

etn2.jpg
    That big guy is now in the NFL, but another one who is bigger has stepped in to the slot.

Is Etienne up to the task?
    Ask Alabama -

etn3.jpg
    Go ask Alice, I think she'll know

MSG
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Last year I boldly predicted Clemson would run the ball.
    They did as they had 3 strong backs who could take over a game. They were running behind a strong line.

This year the strong line is different, but excellent.
    Two of the backs are gone (Feaster and Choice).

I predict they will again be able to run the ball. Clemson runs the ball. All great teams run the ball. Alabama got away from that last season, but look for a return to it this season.

As we aint Georgia with all that incredible talent, that leaves us with one small guy from Louisiana who was not highly recruited, so came here. Travis Etienne is shorter than me and about my weight. It is true his is more muscle than beer.
    Looking at the schedules, I don't see anyone beating Clemson and they should roll in the ACC championship game. Strange things usually happen during the season but it is hard to see them stumbling.

Georgia has a tougher road but they could also roll through the schedule and meet Alabama, LSU or Auburn in the SEC championship.

What if Clemson and Georgia are undefeated and in the final four....Who would the committee put in the number one slot going into the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Presley View Post

What if Clemson and Georgia are undefeated and in the final four....Who would the committee put in the number one slot going into the playoffs?

Georgia