Thread: Gambling

Gambling

In my geezer mind remember a Tony/Bill wager made before the season and posted here as to racing while wearing a Clemson or Georgia shirt.
    I can't recall the rules and wonder if Tony will choose to do the same.
    "On the ROY Bus, but We’re Coming!”

SSG
    I remember the wager we had about two cases of suds. I'll make good. I'll deliver in an orange t-shirt. Don't have any Clemson shirts.

SSG
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    In my geezer mind remember a Tony/Bill wager made before the season and posted here as to racing while wearing a Clemson or Georgia shirt.
    I can't recall the rules and wonder if Tony will choose to do the same.
    I am getting forgetful also. I think it had to do with the 2019 season but I am not sure..... We will have to check on it.

SSG
    I have been looking for the original post about this wager. I cannot find it but I think that we said that GA would be ahead of the Tigers after the final rankings come out after the playoffs. That means that I need to start looking for a Clemson T-shirt. I will certainly follow through with the wager agreement with photos.

SSG
    I finally found the original wager. It was by Mike way back in March. Here is his quote : "Georgia will be ranked higher than Clemson after all is done in January."

That means that A.O. is the likely winner, BUT, it is not for sure. In the unlikely event that Clemson loses to Notre Dame or if Alabama crushes Clemson in the final (very unlikely) . Georgia could actually finish ahead of Clemson since GA played Alabama tougher than anyone else in the country and very nearly beat them.

By the way, I am still pulling for Clemson to win over Alabama. I love the Dawgs but I like Clemson.

Yes, the FF teams do not finish in the top 4 as more games are to be played. (I love CFB).
    If Clemson looses and Georgia wins ~~~

Recently I mentioned Georgia got the short end playing Texas as Florida got Michigan. No one has yet explained that to me.
    "On the ROY Bus, but We’re Coming!”

SSG
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Yes, the FF teams do not finish in the top 4 as more games are to be played. (I love CFB).
    If Clemson looses and Georgia wins ~~~

Recently I mentioned Georgia got the short end playing Texas as Florida got Michigan. No one has yet explained that to me.
    It was pre-arranged for the Sugar Bowl to host the runner-up from the SEC if available (not in the FF) and the top Big 12 conference team (not in the FF)

SSG
    So I still have a shot. It is a long shot, but possible. Alabama has to lose, Clemson has to lose and Georgia has to win. I will go ahead and get my orange shirt out and ready. Probably will have to pay up on a bet made in March.

SSG
    I don't think Alabama has to lose. If Clemson were to lose to Bama big, and GA beats Texas then GA will end up ranked above Clemson. It could happen but I do not expect it. Clemson is for real on offense and defense and I think Clemson will be National Champs. But... that's why they play the games! College football is America's Game!