Thread: Georgia vs Kentucky

Georgia vs Kentucky

This is a big game for both schools. Win and you are in the SEC Championship Game.

It is at Kentucky, so on a neutral field Vegas would have it around 14 instead of 9. I don't think Kentucky has a huge home field advantage, and Georgia is used to all that hoopla anyway.

Georgia has been winning by large margins and Kentucky finds a way to get by. Even in their loss to TAM, Kentucky almost pulled it out.

As I said a few weeks ago, I like watching Kentucky play. The "D" is very good. Their passing game is not much, and their run game is OK.

Here is the deal for me:
    If Kentucky can disrupt Fromm and hold Georgia to say 20 points, can Kentucky score 21?
    I don't think they can.
    Kentucky scoring is a hit or miss thing that happens in strange ways.

If Georgia plays sound football as to turnovers and penalties, this should be a rather easy win. If they get flustered due to the way Kentucky plays, they could loose. At this point it appears Kentucky is the better coached team, and Georgia is by far the most talented.
    I'll say 24-17.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    This is a big game for both schools. Win and you are in the SEC Championship Game.

It is at Kentucky, so on a neutral field Vegas would have it around 14 instead of 9. I don't think Kentucky has a huge home field advantage, and Georgia is used to all that hoopla anyway.

Georgia has been winning by large margins and Kentucky finds a way to get by. Even in their loss to TAM, Kentucky almost pulled it out.

As I said a few weeks ago, I like watching Kentucky play. The "D" is very good. Their passing game is not much, and their run game is OK.

Here is the deal for me:
    If Kentucky can disrupt Fromm and hold Georgia to say 20 points, can Kentucky score 21?
    I don't think they can.
    Kentucky scoring is a hit or miss thing that happens in strange ways.

If Georgia plays sound football as to turnovers and penalties, this should be a rather easy win. If they get flustered due to the way Kentucky plays, they could loose. At this point it appears Kentucky is the better coached team, and Georgia is by far the most talented.
    I'll say 24-17.
    Another top 10 matchup: Kentucky is very good especially on defense. The best games they have played on offense in the SEC are the Miss State game. 28-7 and Florida 27-16. This team is a real threat especially at home with a rare chance to be SEC East champs. They will be fired up to the max. They might actually be too excited. GA knows that they are in for a real battle and I think their experience in big games will benefit them.

Georgia 27-21

I will ignore AO's dig at the Dawgs coaching staff.