Thread: Georgia @ USuCk

Georgia @ USuCk

Both schools opened the season with cupcake games which added little info as to them.

Last year Georgia was incredible and SC over achieved.

The Cocks (fitting name they chose) were up and down, playing OK one week and less the next. Most of their team returns, don't know if that is a plus. Many experts see them as a break out team and at the least finishing 2nd in the division. After blowing out some high school last week, they find themselves ranked this week as experts are crap with no clue. We last saw them beating Michigan (everyone beat Michigan).

Georgia had a great 2017, but lost some great pieces to the NFL. They have pieces to plug in, but one can't expect them to be as good as last season. To that end, all experts have Georgia pre-season ranked in the top 5. Their chance to win it all is as good as any team in the USA.

So how will this game go? Word is that the two coaches are asshole friends both having served under Saban. Word is they approach the game the same.

As Georgia has 99 five star players and USuCk has none, it would seem this game could only be competitive if Muschamp is a lot better coach than Smart. "Just as good" won't get it done this week.

Going in Muschamp says, "We have a lot of football left to play, seven conference games after this one." (knows he has no chance)

Going in Smart says, "We did not get tested last week". (we are going to bring it)

SC believes WR Deebo Samuel is the reason they will win. Can the Georgia "D" close down one guy (any guy)? I think they can.

Vegas is giving Georgia a 10 point advantage which I believe to be low. I would bet my home on that if it were possible for me to ever bet on USuCk.
    Predicted score is 32-12 which seems about right.
    https://www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/geor...-8-2018-974493

SC has home field advantage. To be honest, the cock fans are rabid before any game and for most of the 1st half. Then they sneak out yelling "wait until next time". They are a sorry lot. Their coach has been busting a gut holding in his persona so far in games which is "cry baby". He needs to win soon, will he break down this week, or next??

SSG
    I agree that GA should win going away but I still get nervous in these early season games in Columbia. Bad things have happened in certain years. If Carolina gets some early breaks, it could be a very tough game.

Clemson is in a similar situation at Texas A&M. Clemson is far more talented than they are but this game is in what many say is the most difficult stadium to play in for favored teams in the USA. Their fans are amazing in their support and it could turn into a difficult day for the Tigers if A&M gets some breaks. Clemson is favored by 13.5 last I saw.

This game was great fun!
    Pre game was thousands of fans waving snot rags. I made my Bride come watch. I told her that by half time they would be crying in those rags, or at least the few still in the stands would be. USuCk fans always bail early as they are not real fans.

It was a much better game than I had hoped for. The media had me believing the stupid cocks had a team this year. It was a total blow out. I could not look away.
    I especially liked Holyfield having a good day as I am a huge fan of his Pop.

I don't know how good Georgia is as this was no test at all.

I was so pumped by the USuCk ass whipping I could have been OK the rest of the day even if my Tigers later lost.