The love of my life - Rosey had to go on without me.

I now have 4 cats who just showed up.
What type people dump out a cat?

No one wants cats as they are ?
Please do not read this and judge me. I am Ok with cats, just don't want one.
Cats have been forced on me. I am not an "old cat woman/guy".
The cats here demand constant attention. One would be too many, 4 is disaster. All these go in and out freely and have acres to roam in.
I put in a "cat doorbell" because - well I don't know!

Their personalities are very different, almost to the point of being different critters. Cats might be aliens in disguise checking us out.
The thing they have in common is demands on me 24/7. They pretend to love me, but I had a dog and know the difference.

'Percy' is King. He loves everyone. He is slim, quick, and 17 pounds. I know the weights as they need visits to the vet for shots, etc. My vet bill greatly exceeds my personal health bill. It is cheaper to find a new cat than to take one to the vet.
If you visit, Percy will race out to greet you. You will never see the other cats. Percy is the one who visits neighbors. I have had an on going campaign for years using things like Christmas, birthdays, and new neighbor gifts "from" Percy so they will be nice to him. They all are. They all know Percy and know how upset I can get over him.

'Percy' has a collar tracker ($400) I put on him in the afternoon. I hunt him down EVERY night for fear of Coyotes. Percy sees it as making me walk and helping my health. He sleeps near me at night and is positive he has control me.
The others do not leave the yard as much, but visiting "all" is what Percy must do. I try to adjust and protect him as best I can.
I hate cats.

'Prancy' arrived with Percy. She is small around 7 pounds. She is demanding! The others (except for her sweetheart Percy) fear her. She is the only one who likes to sit on my lap as I watch TV, and that gets old. She is suspicious and goes berserk if any other than her gets brushed. Cats need a lot of brushing to avoid hair balls. Dogs are smart enough not to eat their own hair.

'Crazy' showed up after dark as a 1 pound kitten on the coldest night seen here in my 18 years. Who ever put him out in that weather should be hanged. He was starving and would not have made it through that night. Percy and Prancy were clawing at the door or I would not have noticed. I was OK with him dying out there in the cold, but not K. I brought him in, and my Bride promised to find him a home as I surely could not take on another cat. Women are soft! They also lie.

His new home turned out to be my home. He is now the biggest cat, but still a baby at heart. He checks in a million times a day to, insure he still has a home. He believes his best friend is me. He requires a lot of attention. He and Percy hook up and roll around the floor like huge sumo wrestlers bouncing off the walls. They are best buddies.

"The Devil" is new and K will find him a new home soon?
He is the youngest and more feral. K said if I could catch him she would do the rest. I did, and so far she has not. He will bite and hit you with claws in a second. The other cats hate him and their goal is to kill him. This has only been going on for several months as K decides.
He often jumps in bed and hunkers down beside my face to sleep and feel safe from the other cats, and I am afraid to move. He trusts me, but I don't trust him. He believes I am his true friend. He does not know I hate cats.
He is a very good looking cat if that is a "thing".

No matter as soon K will "place" all the cats and I can get me a dog.
I want a big one that kills cats.