Thread: Rabbit

Rabbit

My life has been shit this week.
    Our cat brought in a baby rabbit. I told the Bride to let it go, but she was sure it needed love and a home.

We are not talking now and maybe never again as she has seen me for the critter killer I must be. Maybe she joined PETA this week.

Here is the deal, you can take in skunks, squirrels, birds, snakes, turtles and WTF. We have and will. We have two dogs, two cats, all just showed up and live here now.

You can not take in a wild rabbit. As a kid, had maybe 50 rabbits. They were not wild. You can have a rat or a mouse for a pet, not a wild rabbit. I made rabbit boxes and caught many. They are easy to catch, but you can't keep them as a pet. You have to eat them or let them go. You can keep a raccoon but not a rabbit. I don't make the rules.

Still, I am in the shit house.
    As a bird watcher, did not even want the cat. No bird guy will allow a cat.

I do love the cat now and consider him family. Need to trade the Bride.

-- this should just be a PM to ED as only he will get it
    I am the only guy in a tie

I don't make the rules
    ...I will remind you of a rule that I did not make up...how can it be a 50-50 relationship when she has 100% of the pussy?
    Life is a roller coaster.....throw your arms up and have fun!!!!!

CPT

Pets....can't live with 'em; can't live without 'em! I'm with you, AO: wild rabbits are not meant to be pets. Neither are 'tame' rabbits, for that matter! I say put him/her in a pot...

Now your cooken Ed ! :)