Thread: Georgia Vs USuCk

Georgia Vs USuCk

This will be an interesting game in week two.
    Both teams will have had an easy warm up game.
    Both teams will show up to play.
    Both teams have talent.

USuCk has much less talent and will develop into a better team as the year plays on. UGA will be a good team on day one. This is a positive for UGA, so +1.

The game is at USuCk, but they have no home field advantage. Lots of people show and fill the stadium, but they are used to loosing and expect to head home at half time. The fans are worst than the team, so +/- 0.

How to beat UGA is simple. Fromm is a pocket guy. Stop the running backs with the "D" line, and then all you have to do is guard Fromm passing from the pocket.
    Last year stopping the running backs was not possible. This year those guys are gone. In their place are excellent replacements, but loosing Chubb and Michel means at least a tiny step back in that area.
    If USuCk can slow the run game, can their secondary handle Fromm?
    Nope - no way, so +1.

That means UGA will be scoring points in this game, probably around 40. Last season Oklahoma was able to keep up as was Auburn. Can USuCk score on the UGA "D". They did last year, they got ten points. This year QB Bentley is ready to make a name for himself. He is above average. Unfortunately for USuCk, he is not Baker Mayfield, so +1.

Fromm has a kid nipping at his heels. To hold the job, he needs to score points. He has the talent, the receivers, and the "O" line. He has excellent running backs. He has to play better than last season to keep his job.
    He will light USuCk up like a Piņata soaked in Tequila.

So as not to seem biased, I need to find an area to award USuCk at least one point.

Nothing comes to mind, but the game is months a way, so give me time.

I think that this is a very big game for both schools. GA should be better than an improved SC but over the years we have had some heartbreaks in Columbia so I will be nervous! Justin is pushing Fromm in practice and observers say that it is making Fromm even better. It is going to be a fun season all around!

Fromm may be the most underrated QB in America.
    How funny is that?