Thread: Fuck yall

Fuck yall

No one has commented on my last 5 BIRD posts.

I try to take an interest in your crap, do the same for me?

http://yardcrap.typepad.com/yardcrap...the-porch.html
    I am the only guy in a tie

CPT
    Birds...that remind me, where did I put that BB gun?

Dad turned me into his sparrow killer back on the farm when I was still single digit aged and of course with no feelings for critters.. They swarmed all over the oat bins in the 2nd floor of our garage/workshop that he harvested and stored there for horse/cow/pig/sheep feed during the winter. He paid me a "bounty" (ten cents maybe..) for every sparrow I downed with by Daisy BB gun as they nested under the barn eaves at night. Drove my older sister Sunny crazy that we men folks could be so cruel and heartless. But she of course benefited from these farm animals that the oats that the sparrows no longer consumed fattened up on and he then sold to the A&P meat dept. in town (Sunbury) AND she really enjoyed riding the horses that also ate these grains.

Today I would not shoot any bird for $ reasons and would opt to screen off the grain bins from critters instead. This change of heart came to me around this time when I was 10-11 or there abouts and was walking the woods one day with my .22 and sighted a big white bird about a 100 yards off and just half heartily fired off a shot not really expecting to hit it. But I did (secondary lesson learned: NEVER point a gun at anything you don't intend or want to kill!). I remember walking up to it and it was this beautiful creature breathing it's last free breath because of my stupidity and this changed my outlook forever. This incident haunts and saddens me to this day and today killing anything for "sport" (or prize money) sickens me (even though I killed many rabbits and pheasants after that day but always the family ate them for our dinner so that makes the difference..).
    Ode to 2020 (sung to the tune of "Everybody was Kung-Fu Fighting") - ELG:
    "Everybody was Kung Flu fighting
    This virus panic struck like lightening
    Although the future seemed too frightening
    (Seemed too frightening)
    It's the book of your life that you should have been writing
    (Life that you should have been writing)"

L A S T C HA N CE

..before I give up and admit that only Percy is interested in my crap.

I know more critters than I do people and prefer them.
    Many birds live in my yard. They entertain and excite me. If you want to sit outside more as opposed to TV crap, get into "your" birds.

Here is a cupcake I make every Christmas.

http://yardcrap.typepad.com/yardcrap_b…/…/fake-s-u-e-t-.html

Name:  sue tckaes.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  161.5 KB
    I am the only guy in a tie

Birds and critters must like you a lot. It appears you feed them very well with high quality food. They seem to be posing for their picture to be taken. All these birds and critters look well manicured and well cared for. The photography is very high quality. Without a doubt these birds and critters appreciate you.

CSM
    I am definitely going to try that peanut butter suet idea. I have always used the blocks that I get at Tractor Supply. Certain times of year they eat it well but other times it sits out there and molds.

my gurl likes your bird crap
    i do too,