Thread: CLEMSON vs GT

CLEMSON vs GT

No wants to play the "flopers". Teams are afaid of them because GT blocks by flopping on the ground at the feet of opponents. No player wants his season/career ended with this crap. They used to rely on chop blocks a lot, but at the insistance of opponents have cleaned that up a lot.

They run the option better than anyone ever has. Teams don't see that often, so it is a problem to defend.
    GT lost by 1 point to Miami and by 1 point to TN. GT crushed all others. Forget rankings, this is a top 15 team.

In the last 10 games it is 5-5.

As all could read, last week I was worried about Syracuse.
    I aint too worried this week.

GT is just down the road and our players all know each other well since high school.

- This game will be in Death Valley at night.
    - Clemson is an old miltary school and this game will be played on Veteran's Day, the jets will fly over, the place will be wild. No one will take a knee. On my first day at Clemson they shaved my head and gave me a M-1 rifle.

- Tigers are feeling low after not just loosing to Syracuse, but being beaten. There is a huge difference in the two. GT has lost twice but so far not beaten by any stretch.

Saturday it will be "on" as the schools meet for the 82nd time.

One thing about GT is the coach.
    He does a lot with less as do many.

How many coaches could have a team located in Atlanta and keep their guys mostly out of trouble? The guy deserves a gold star.