I do not have a lawn, but I do have stuff in my yard. I am as avid and busy as anyone in these parts who ride on their lawn mowers. They think my place is wild and I am lazy, but I doubt any of them could do what I do as to my yard.

I have 1-1/2 acres and my fun is growing many different things, not just boring grass.

Basically I spend much of my time trying to get things to grow, and much of my time cutting things back. Many of my favorite things are planted by Mother Nature, yall might call them "weeds".
Things grow very fast in these parts.

To that end, knew I would be out of work for a few weeks when my eye surgeries began, so on the last day fired up the weed eater to add some "tame" to the side yard taht was getting out of control.
I have a top Husky trimmer. Minutes after I started, it sucked in the tail of my shirt and wrapped it around the WTF.
I had to cut off my shirt. Then after a few hours of tinkering, got the thing apart and cleaned it out. I put it back together and it fired up. Now the motor does not turn the shaft. It runs great, but no longer "weed eats".

I am sure that for some of you this is a simple thing, but for me --?
I have a 40v electric that I love and mostly use, but it is not up to the industrial cutting power needed often in my jungle where often hard cutters and even a saw blade comes in handy on occasion.

What to do, what to do?
I guess to the shop with it.

On the other hand, I see there is now a 4 stroke Husky. Maybe I should just toss this one and start over.
http://www.amazon.com/Husqvarna-4-St...Husqvarna+224L