I will go out on a limb and guess most here don't know who Ray Ray McCloud is.
I don't either.
In the Fall he will arrive at Clemson as a football player. His position is - "athlete".
I don't know what that means.
I know he is "all in" and everyone wanted him.

Keyshawn Johnson is a former American college and professional football player who was a wide receiver in the NFL for eleven seasons. He played college football for the University of Southern California, and earned All-American honors. The first pick in the 1996 NFL Draft.
This was a special player and he has a son.

The son, "JR" is already a 4 star receiver, sure to go to 5 star after this high school season. It is a "given" this kid will go to USC as did his Pop.
At USC even ball boys are celebrities. Back in the Blue Ridge hills, no one is.

Then this pops up !!

"What really brings me back is stuff like that - talking to Ray-Ray McCloud, a Clemson commit that doesn't even know me," Johnson, Jr said. "I don't even know him. He was just telling me how great the school is and the fact that everyone always wants to talk. The people and the fans know me and that's really cool. I just love the environment. It always keeps me coming back and I can't wait to get back again."

I love it when a kid not yet on campus (Ray Ray McCloud) is already recruiting for us.
Whether or not Jr decides to cross America and come here is not the point.
The point is now Clemson is in the mix - everywhere.
Just a few years back experts were saying Clemson could not recruit the best due to the "country" campus.