Thread: Richard Sherman's Superbowl Baby

Richard Sherman's Superbowl Baby

I'm watching TV right now and there's an argument going on about whether Richard Sherman, a starting cornerback for Seattle, should skip the superbowl if his expecting fiancee has her baby on superbowl Sunday...

There are passionate arguments on both sides.

My politically incorrect and unspeakable view is that his attendance at the birth probably doesn't matter that much...

What Mr. Sherman should do is what the majority of black males DON'T do.

Namely, be there for the child physically and financially for the next 18 years.

What are the chances the baby will actually appear on Superbowl Sunday...it's not an exact science. A lot of hoopla for something that's NOBODY ELSE'S BUSINESS.

“The NFL is part of a changing, more socially-conscious America, and if you aren’t pulling for the Seahawks, it’s probably because you’re a racist.” The Nation

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    “The NFL is part of a changing, more socially-conscious America, and if you aren’t pulling for the Seahawks, it’s probably because you’re a racist.” The Nation
    WTF?!?!?
    CARVER LIGHTSTAR REFERENCE+SUNFIRE CLASSIC TUBE PREAMPLIFIER+JBL XPL200+MUSIC HALL MMF-9.1+GRADO REFERENCE MASTER 1+CARVER SD/A 390t=WOW!!!!!!

CPT
    Never really understood the "Brady haters".....he's all about hard work.

As to the two "miracle" plays at the end...well I guess they canceled each other out and NE wins....

And somewhere Woody Hayes is just laughing: He hated the forward pass in football 'cause he said THREE things can happen when you throw the ball and two of them are BAD for the passing team. I guess the Seahawks and Pete Carroll learned that real good tonight....but as always the outcome was about a LOT of plays on both sides of the ball....and the good/bad breaks more or less evened out.
    Supermen....wage a never-ending battle for truth, justice and the American way!