Thread: Copycat

Copycat

Ah, the audacity, underhandness, cheating, and circumventing of rules......one could think that Belichek has hired one of Rick Hendrick's engineers to manipulate the air pressure in the NFL's footballs.
    It's always been rather amusing at the rants of sports 'experts/talking heads' when someone in NASCAR has been discovered to have 'intrepreted' rules differently.
    Now, let's see how the NFL handles this obvious flaunting of its rules in the biggest game of its league.
    Should Belichek and others be suspended and/or fined about $1m? My vote yes.
    Most recently at Daytona, Waltrip's team tried to use an unknown substance in gain an advantage. Suspensions and fines resulted.
    The NFL might place the Patriots on 'double secret probation.':barbershop_quartet_
    http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2015/0...ions-to-brady/
    Seems like Belichek is trying to throw Brady under the bus.

It's gettin' better 'n better...
    Troy Aikman said he believes Tom Brady spearheaded Deflategate and Bill Belichick should pay dearly for it.
    The Cowboys great and Fox analyst held nothing back in a Dallas radio interview Thursday when discussing the latest controversy to envelop the Patriots and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.
    “It’s obvious that Tom Brady had something to do with this,” Aikman told the station, according to the Dallas Morning News.
    “I know going back to when I played, they’ve loosened up the rules in terms of what each team is able to do with the footballs coming into the game. Used to, the home team provided all the balls. And now, each team brings their footballs the way they like them and break ‘em in. Used to you couldn’t break them in. So for the balls to be deflated, that doesn’t happen unless the quarterback wants that to happen, I can assure you of that. Now the question becomes did Bill Belichick know about it.”

It is just entertainment.
    I bet when SD's favorite music star, Ty Herndon, comes on stage and lip-syncs a tune, SD stands and cheers.
    It is all the same thing.

I'll go out on a limb and bet SD did not even watch the game.
    I did not, but then I don't watch Herndon either.

SD's favorite music star, Ty Herndon
    I don't know who Ty Herndon is.......

bet SD did not even watch the game.
    Wrong again, little grasshopper, I watched the game until the Colts got blown away and then turned the tv off.......(2 out of 2 so far).
    Supposedly, Richard Sherman has stated that there will not be any punishment for the egrerious (sic) violation of fair play and sportsmanship.
    IMO, they will get 'at least' double secret probation and the 'team' will get a fine.
    Think money, money, money.

Quote Originally Posted by sundance View Post
    I don't know who Ty Herndon is.......

Wrong again, little grasshopper, I watched the game until the Colts got blown away and then turned the tv off.......(2 out of 2 so far).
    Supposedly, Richard Sherman has stated that there will not be any punishment for the egrerious (sic) violation of fair play and sportsmanship.
    IMO, they will get 'at least' double secret probation and the 'team' will get a fine.
    Think money, money, money.
    Yes indeed! Think money!! Deflategate has brought a tremendous amount of additional attention to the upcoming superbowl.