Thread: Baby Birds

Baby Birds

I have many. Everywhere are young birds flying after parents begging for food. Soon they will be experienced at feeding themselves. My peanut butter mix is especially popular now as it is kinda like eating a bug, but easier for them to find and catch.
    I cleaned the dock BlueBird house today as they will nest again, usually two more times. Others just do one per year.

Mrs OWL is sitting in the doorway catching a breeze as it is hot today. I will soon be exposed to her new brood. Here she is right now looking at me looking at her , but she don't have any cold beer. She does like my music which right now is Bonnie Tyler

Name:  Mrs Owl.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  89.3 KB

Why is no one posting on threads I put up?

Name:  The-paranoid-is-never.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  59.3 KB

Bride woke me up at daybreak (she has to get up and feed the dogs and let the dogs and cats outside everyday).
    I was pissed, but she said the Owl was still out. I got a few shots from the deck standing in my underwear. It is hard to hold the camera steady at that distance before my first beer, but you can tell it is an Owl.
    The baby ones in the box are grey.

Name:  owlcut.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  101.3 KB

Awesome pic!

When I was a kid (9 years old) I read a book called "Owls In The Family" & was SO stoked about owls I wanted to get one as a pet. Clearer heads (Mom & Dad) prevailed & I never did...

http://www.amazon.com/Owls-Family-Fa.../dp/0440413613