PDA

View Full Version : iDIOTs cAMERA

AgentOrange
06-25-2014, 04:04 PM
Last night watched an amazing Nat Geo TV show on Dragon Flies. Apparently they were here a 100 million years before even dinosaurs and since they are nearly perfect creatures, have changed little in the last 450 million years. That kinda puts obama's reign into perspective as to the grand scheme, and why God may not be paying attention to 8 years.

As luck would have it, a couple showed up at the frog pond as I sat here on my ass with a cold one or two. I picked up the camera and snapped a few frames.
This is at 40 foot "hand held".

My camera has on board image stabilization and I guess it works:nevreness:.
ISO 200
exposure 1/500
FOCAL LENGTH 400mm (incredible as this was hand held).
The real photo is at 4.82MB, not this washed out 700kb and looks good enough to frame.
I have the auto focus set on "spot" and at the distance, finding that bug is amazing..

If I even had a clue about cameras, I could do OK with this one.

Automatic sprinkler just came on, those little white spots that may not show on this reduced copy are water drops!

elgrau
06-25-2014, 04:11 PM
Yeah, I wonder what MAN will look like after 450 million years of changes...probably will look like a Dragonfly....with tatoos and wearing an "I'm with stupid" T-T shirt (four sleeves for four wings...)! :congratulatory: