PDA

View Full Version : Boat (Arc) Needed

AgentOrange
07-07-2013, 02:46 PM
Hope your 4th has been a good one, mine surely has. It has also been rainy. 6.66 inches so far in July. June was wet as was April. Our normal is around an inch a week, no matter the season. Here are searchable totals collected on my dock: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KSCWESTM4
YardCrap Weather Station is here:
http://yardcrap.typepad.com/ycweather/

After fighting drough for a couple years, El Nino moved West and we have been getting plenty. YardCrap Weather Station predicts more today and tomorrow. The present weather is coming from the Florida Gulf not from the Jet Stream as usual.
I like it. I have not had to water my yard even once this year.:biggrin-new:
Last Summer, my floating dock was way out, you needed extra beer just to hike to it.
Here is the lake today off my deck. We are over full pond by a few feet.

By the middle of the week, should be able to fish not just off the dock, but also off the deck. I like that!!!

elgrau
07-07-2013, 05:05 PM
ARK needed...

Snoop65
07-07-2013, 09:29 PM
ARK needed...
LOL!!! Oops!!!!

Snoop65
07-07-2013, 09:32 PM

Douglas
07-17-2013, 08:03 PM
Glad to hear your lake is up. Makes it a lot more fun! Sure do wish our Highland Lakes Chain would fill up! The lakes have been down below average for the last 3 or 4 years. Last week we were at the lowest level in Lake travis for the last 50 years! 42 ft. below normal. Have had some rain this week, which is unusual for July in this area, and the lakes may come up a bit, but we need lots more to fill them up.

SteveK
07-17-2013, 08:35 PM
I didn't realize that there are 2 Colorado rivers in the US. Hopefully your drought is easing.
Steve

Douglas
07-17-2013, 10:39 PM
I didn't realize that there are 2 Colorado rivers in the US. Hopefully your drought is easing.
Steve
Thanks Steve. We really need a couple of good Tropical systems to move up this way from the Gulf to fill these lakes back up.